It is very important for WorldLoop to partner with the United Nations on e-waste management in developing countries.
WorldLoop is proud to be associated with the United Nations on multiple levels:
- Member of the United Nations Solving the E-waste Problem (StEP) in 2013.
- Partnership with the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) since 2013.
- Signator of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) since 2012.
- Member of the United Nations Partnership for Action on Computing Equipment (PACE) since 2012.
- Joined the Global Partnership on Waste Management (GPWM) in 2012.